1 | INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use CASCADE, search for a product or service, or purchase a product or service. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, job title, financial and credit card information, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
– Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, partners, sub-contractors, resellers, agents, product vendors analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.