This is the third webinar in our Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) series hosted by our Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer, Tom Button. We will look at creating, expanding and updating WVD host pools and making remote app groups. This webinar will also feature a special guest speaker from Nerdio to show you how to simplify your WVD deployments.
Join our live webinar to unlock “how to” deploy Windows Virtual Desktop, and discover how Nerdio can help MSPs simplify and grow a successful Azure practice.
- Introduction & Recap of Ep. 2
- Creating a custom Windows 10 Multi-Session image
- Creating a WVD host-pool
- Creating remote app groups
- Expanding/ updating host-pool
- Introduction to Nerdio
- Nerdio’s Mission Statement
- Key Challenges MSPs Face When Moving to Azure/WVD
- How Nerdio Helps to Overcome Those Challenges
- Partner Migration Journey using Nerdio
- Where Nerdio Fits in the MSP Ecosystem
- Plans/Pricing – How to get started
- Tom Button – Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer, intY
- Will Ominsky -Partner Sales Executive, Nerdio