Unlock Windows Virtual DesktopWebinar 1 - Introduction
This was the first webinar in our Windows Virtual Desktop series.
With the rise in remote working, a Desktop as a Service solution is needed by businesses more than ever. Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) provides just that in a cost-effective way. Allow users to access all the applications they need remotely, on any device, while controlling the apps and data they can use securely:
- Hosted on Azure
- Remote desktop session can be accessed via any operating system
- Simplified management
- Multi-session Windows 10 deployment
- Optimizations for Office 365 ProPlus
- Support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environments
The first webinar in our new Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) series hosted by our Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer, Tom Button. Looked at demystifying WVD, understanding its capabilities and licensing. We also compared WVD to other remote desktop solutions and looked at how you can introduce it to your customers.
- Demystifying Windows Virtual Desktop
- Capabilities of Windows Virtual Desktop inc. FSLogix
- Licensing inc. Windows 10 Enterprise Multi-Session OS
- Comparing Windows Virtual Desktop to a traditional Remote Desktop Service (RDS)
- How to start Windows Virtual Desktop conversations with your customers
- Windows Virtual Desktop Demo
- Tom Button – Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer, intY
- Emily Whelan – Azure Practice Lead and Account Director
Want to learn more about Windows Virtual Desktop?
Join our new four-part webinar series. It's designed to help you better understand this solution and how to plan, deploy and optimise it for your customers.