This was the seventh webinar in the Azure series, hosted by a member of our intY Pre-Sales Team.
In this session, we discussed Total Cost of Ownership Calculator & Azure Pricing Calculator.
Total Cost of Ownership Calculator – Estimate the cost savings you can get by migrating your workloads to Azure, without knowing exactly what Azure workloads you require.
Azure Pricing Calculator – This helps you to predict the estimated monthly Azure bill for any Azure workload.
The webinar provided an overview of the features and benefits, a demonstration of usage abilities, as well as information on plans and licencing followed by a Q&A session.
Attendees gained a clear understanding of the feature and how it can benefit them and their customers.
- Tom Button, Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer, intY
Features and benefits
Total Cost of Ownership Calculator
- Estimate total costs of Azure without knowing the exact workloads you require.
- Visual representation of costs broken down by category and time.
- For each individual category, the TCO calculator will expand upon the details to help you understand how the estimate has been calculated for clarity and transparency
- Before calculating, you can modify value assumptions, for example, IT labour costs
Azure Pricing Calculator Features
- View all Azure workloads, and their prices, along with a short
description and a link to a product page.
- Save estimates for future use, and customise them per customer.
- As you select services, you can swap back and forth between product screens and cost estimates, as well as editing parameters.
- Export the estimate onto an Excel document which can easily be presented to customers as part of a project proposal.