I have worked at intY for just over a year now, having joined in December 2017 as a Partner Acquisition Manager reaching out to new business prospects who would benefit from partnering with intY. Over the past year, I have developed my skills and knowledge of both the industry and the products we provide, this has readied myself for the next step of my career with intY.
Outside of work my main passion is football, I love playing, watching and anything to do with the great game. I’m currently a part of the mighty Bristol Bilbao and an avid Bristol City supporter.
5 things I do every day
- Assisting partners to onboard with intY
- Build initial relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively source and sign new partners
- Co-ordinate the new business pipeline
- Keep up to date with any new product releases
- Good knowledge of cloud-based technology
- Building relationships with prospect partners
- Preparing new partners so they are in a position to start selling cloud services
- Hosting and presenting online demonstrations