I’ve worked at intY since March 2018, having started out in the HR team as a Talent Acquisition Manager, with a technical recruitment background. Working for intY has been a breath of fresh air, and the company has progressed exponentially since my date of joining, having recently been acquired by ScanSource as a testament to our success. I now work within the Pre-Sales team as a Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer, providing pre-sales support across all intY technology stacks with a strong focus on Microsoft Azure.
Outside of my professional life, I have a young daughter who gives me all the motivation I need! Outside of my family life I play golf, football and road race (cycle) on a regular basis and I’m looking at partaking in a number of fitness events next year including the Bristol Triathlon and a number of Spartan Race events to complete the Tricefta medal.
5 things I do every month
- I am an Azure guru for intY partners!
- Work closely with the Global Sales Team and the Cloud Sales Specialists to provide technical insight to Azure opportunities.
- Host webinars across a number of technology stacks including Azure and Office 365.
- Produce Azure quotes and estimations for the Global Sales Team leveraging the Azure Cost Calculator.
- Keep up to date with any new releases within the Azure portal.
- I’ve seen a space shuttle take off from the Kennedy Space centre in Florida, USA.
- When I was a teenager (around the age of 14/15) I was a sponsored MLG (Major League Gaming) Call of Duty player.