I joined the intY team in July last year as a Partner Acquisition Manager, which as you can probably guess involves reaching out to new partners to increase intY’s US partner base.
Over the past year, I have expanded my knowledge of both the industry and the products we provide which subsequently, has prepared me for the next step of my career with intY.
Outside of work my main passion is sport. Being from South Africa, my main passion is rugby however, I love playing and watching just about any sport.
5 things I do every day
- Assisting partners onboarding with intY.
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with key decision makers.
- Proactively source and sign new partners.
- Co-ordinate the new business pipeline.
- Keep up to date with any new product releases.
- Good knowledge of cloud-based technology.
- Building relationships, not just with key decision makers but with all that I connect with.
- Preparing new partners so they are in a position to start selling cloud services.
- Hosting and presenting online demonstrations.