I have worked at intY for just under 1 and a half years having started out as a Partner Enablement Manager, I have seen many changes over the last year as the company has evolved and moved into the forefront of SaaS and Cloud services. The changes have meant there have always been new systems, products and projects to get involved in. I work with a professional and dedicated team of Cloud Sales Specialists who all do a fantastic job which helps make my job easier and enjoyable.
Away from work, most time is taken up by my young family; I have two children who keep me busy, with my youngest just starting school. Outside of family commitments, I enjoy golf, football, and going out with my friends.
5 things I do every day
- Engaging with my partners to discuss new business opportunities
- Gathering information and collateral to assist partners with new business opportunities
- Deal with any escalations that come my way.
- Review potential deals coming in for the month
- Keep up to date with any new product releases
- Good knowledge of cloud-based technology
- Technical Experience in O365, Symantec. Cloud email and endpoint security solutions, Acronis Backup and Disaster Recovery services
- Supporting my partners with technical and product information
- Keeping a great working relationship with my partners