I joined intY as a partner acquisition manager tasked with reaching out to new business and informing them of the value intY can bring to their business. Coming from a sales background before joining intY I was able to develop sales skills I had already obtained to progress into the partner enablement manager role.
This has allowed me to work with our valued partners more closely over a longer period of time. I get to know them on a personal level and learn about their business and provide support in the form of demo’s, presales and support etc.
Outside of work I love going to the gym and watching football supporting the mighty Liverpool football club. I am also interested in learning about new business and how successful entrepreneurs have made their way into their current position.
- An ability to build relationships on both a professional and more friendly level with partners
- Understanding customer needs and objectives
- Keeping up to date with Microsoft incentives so I can provide the most value to my partners
My daily routine
- Responding to my partner’s questions via either call or email
- Keeping up to date with our top tier vendors
- Recommending the best license types to partners based on price for them and functionality
- Being a key part of a partner’s intY journey ensuring it is a pleasurable one.
- The quickest way to his heart is a cheeky Nando’s