Microsoft Teams Webinar: Back-end management and deployment
Tuesday 21st July 2020 | 11:00 - 12:00 (BST)
Presenting sought after capabilities such as screen-sharing, collaboration opportunities, internal and external hosting options and more, Microsoft Teams is a Unified Communication solution that can support your customer’s business needs.
Discover how to utilise the back-end of Microsoft Teams in its entirety from the Teams Admin Centre in our upcoming webinar, including how to control external and guest access, protect your data and customise administrative policies.
- Intro to the Teams Admin Centre
- Setting up and customising administrative policies in Teams
- Protecting data in teams with Data Loss Prevention
- Controlling external and guest access in Teams
- intY Incentives
- Kristina Bennington – Business Development Manager, intY, a ScanSource Company
- Matt Bond Modern Workplace Account Manager, Microsoft