Presenters: Kristina Bennington, Lead Microsoft Consultant at intY and Mini Ginis, Microsoft Enablement Consultant at intY
The rapid growth of your customers’ Microsoft 365 and Office 365 is driving great opportunities for you to expand their practice areas in Teamwork and Security and ultimately drive more profitability. We are excited to invite you to this invite-only event to enable you to take practical steps to develop these practices today!
What will be covered:
- Fundamentals of Microsoft’s value proposition to your customers
- How to build a Teams practice for your customers
- How to build a Security practice for your customers
- Using EOS moment for Office 2010 and Windows 7 to move your customers to the cloud
- Selling value to your customers
- Handling common objections
- Licensing customers
- Bringing it together
The Bootcamp is designed to help you:
- Understand and be able to articulate Microsoft’s value proposition to your customers
- Be able to develop concrete steps to develop a Teams & Security practice from license sale to managed service and IP
- Understand how to use Microsoft sales tools, such as Customer Digital Experience (CDX) and Teams Trial to drive sales outcomes on Teams and Security with customers
Who should attend this event?
We recommend that you have existing experience in selling Office 365 For the sales track, it’s recommended that Business Decision Makers (BDM’s) such as the CEO, Sales and Practice leaders should attend this event.