Wavenet – TeamsLink
Delivering Microsoft Teams direct routing efficiently and securely
Why Sell TeamsLink?
- Use threaded and persistent chat with additional capabilities including:
- Rich text capabilities
- Chat, call, and meet across devices, including mobile
- “@ people” to ensure team members see your message
- Supports private and channel meetings in more productive, real-time meetings with:
- HD audio, web, and video conferencing
- Cloud recording of meetings with transcription and translation
- Presentation and application sharing
- Connect with anyone through phone system:
- Have a dedicated phone number for domestic and international calls
- Voicemail, transfer, and emergency calling features
- Call routing, auto-attendant, and reporting
USPs of the TeamsLink Platform
Fully Managed Online Portal
- Your customers have access to a fully managed online portal that offers visual control over the management of users and call flows.
Smart Agent Selection (SAS)
- SAS is an advanced algorithm that directs calls to agents based on skill level and capacity to deal with them resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
Multiple Breakout Points
- In case of failure, Wavenet use multiple carriers to break out the PSTN so there is always a route for outbound calls.
Advanced Disaster Recovery
- Complete disaster recovery in place as Wavenet utilises multiple carriers for PSTN calls so they can break the call out either in country, or as close as possible.
PowerBI Reporting on Call Activity
- Pre-built report templates enable customers to share meaningful insights on internal and external call data and activity from within TeamsLink at no extra cost.
- Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) integrates into any web-based CRM solution with deep integration into MS Dynamics and Salesforce.