Adaptable cloud solutions with
What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an industry-leading cloud computing platform that provides firms with the opportunity to run critical business functions without a reliance upon costly onsite hardware, such as desktop environments, user directory services, storage, and web applications.
Subscribers are able to rely on Azure for all their commercial IT needs or operate a ‘hybrid’ setup that combines cloud functionality with on-premise hardware, such as servers, workstations and storage devices.
What can Microsoft Azure do?
Azure sells itself on its reliability and ease of maintenance. Companies can choose a fully managed subscription package that eliminates the need to perform critical server updates, such as operating system upgrades, patch management or security updates.
The global shift to remote working and hosted SaaS, IaaS and PaaS packages means that companies no longer need to manage their own server, storage, and desktop environments.
Here’s why Azure is the future of commercial IT services:
- Harness the power of Azure Active Directory to manage your estate of users, devices and assets
- Use Azure Web Services to build websites in ASP.NET, PHP and Python
- Create virtual desktop environments in the cloud, tailored to a unique set of workloads
- Eliminate the need to maintain and repair on-premise server architecture
- Flexible pricing models that means you only pay for the virtual resources that you use
- Publish commercial web apps from powerful test environments
How to sell Azure
How to sell Azure
The possibilities when utilising Azure are endless, but to build a successful practice we recommend you focus on key products that are both appropriate and relevant to your customer base.
With so many options to consider, take a read of our Microsoft consultant’s article on how to add Azure to your current offering.
We’re here to help you navigate the complexities of Azure. Which is why, we have an established Practice dedicated to simplifying Azure and helping partners develop and grow their own Cloud Practices.
Want to discuss adding Azure to your portfolio?
Our friendly experts are here to help. We’d love to hear from you