Solutions developed with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) at the forefront to suit a wide range of business needs…
Microsoft 365 Defender for Endpoint Plan 1
Microsoft 365 Defender for Endpoint Plan 1 encompasses next-generation protection (including antimalware and antivirus), attack surface reduction, manual response actions, security reports and APIs, all from one centrally managed solution across Windows 10 iOS, Android OS, and macOS devices.
Microsoft 365 Defender for Endpoint Plan 2
Microsoft 365 Defender for Endpoint Plan 2 boasts all Defender for Endpoint Plan 1 capability, plus device discovery and inventory, core Defender Vulnerability Management capabilities, integrated threat analytics, automated investigation and response, advanced hunting, endpoint detection and response, and more supporting Windows (client only) and non-Windows platforms (macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux).
Microsoft Defender for Business: a comprehensive, robust solution
Microsoft Defender for Business brings enterprise-grade security to small businesses. It helps prevent ransomware, malware, next-generation antivirus, phishing and more to meet every type of cybersecurity need.
Designed especially for SMBs (up to 300 employees), it protects all devices and systems, whether using Windows, macOS, Android or iOS. It’s easy to deploy and comprehensive in its protection.
Microsoft Defender for Business features:
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Attack surface reduction
- Next-generation protection
- Endpoint detection and response
- Automated investigation and response
Upgrades make Defender easy to implement
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint solutions are included in Microsoft 365 Business Premium via Defender for Business and Microsoft 365 E3 and E5 with Defender for Endpoint Plan 1 and 2 respectively. This makes implementation easy with a straightforward upgrade – removing the need to scout around for a stand-alone solution.
The following table compares security features and capabilities in Defender for Business to the enterprise offerings:
Microsoft’s Endpoint protection solutions provide partners with a myriad of opportunities and benefits:
- Increased security and reduced risk – AI-powered automation rapidly protects, detects, and responds to threats.
- Grow revenue and reduce costs – build new, higher-margin, standardised endpoint security services with reduced operational costs and overheads.
- Engage new customers and harness upselling opportunities – Microsoft Defender for Business can be an entry point for new customers, enabling partners to upsell the broader Microsoft portfolio.
- Integration with Microsoft 365 Lighthouse – Microsoft Defender for Business and the Enterprise offerings integrate with Microsoft 365 Lighthouse, an admin portal that MSPs can use to secure and manage devices, data, and users at scale.
- Vendor Consolidation – reduce costs and complexity by consolidating your customer’s 3rd party endpoint solutions into the Microsoft 365 suite.
Microsoft security solutions form a unified defence suite that natively integrate across endpoint, identity, email, and applications to detect, prevent, investigate, and automatically respond to sophisticated attacks. This security offering is sophisticated enough behind the scenes to handle all forms of attack but simple for partners to integrate into their working practices easily and efficiently.
intY equips partners with a wide range of vendors to offer the best-in-class solutions that support both the security needs of an organisation (protecting devices, networks, and assets) and its operational functions.
Find out more about other security solutions from Microsoft: Your Microsoft cloud offering with intY | intY, a ScanSource Company