2021 is set to be a year of aggressive cybercrime activity.
Acronis released their Cyberthreats Report 2020 which looks at global cybersecurity trends and predictions for the year ahead.
The report is based on analysis of attack and threat data, collected by the global network of Acronis Cyber Protection Operations Centers (CPOCs).
The report covers:
- Top security trends Acronis observed in 2020
- Malware families and related statistics
- Most dangerous ransomware groups
- Key software vulnerabilities to watch out for
- Security forecast and recommendations for 2021
They say those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it – and no one wants to repeat 2020.
Acronis have included an overview of the top 5 stats of last year. The most notable data being that 31% of companies were attacked at least once a day. It is now more important that ever to ensure you are protected against these malicious and often embarrassing attacks.