This session will help partners understand the revenue impact and the opportunity to add Dynamics 365 Business Central to your portfolio – while you retain ownership of the licence and the customer.
- The Dynamics opportunity in SMB
- Dynamics is hard and complex – what’s changed?
- Stacking up the Revenue
- New approaches to deployment and support
- Partnering with world-leading Dynamics partner to build your Dynamics revenue
- Q & A
Reasons to join the session:
- How to add Dynamics 365 Business Central to your portfolio
- Simple fixed price, fixed outcomes offers you can simply take to your customers
- Transition to a business-led conversation with your customers.
- Understand the commercial impact of Dynamics – Drive Azure consumption, leverage customers M365 investments, reduce churn
- Robert Pope, Chief Commercial Officer, Bam Boom Cloud
- Oliver Gardner, Vendor Business Manager, intY