As an MSP, simply reselling Azure isn’t enough. There are a breadth of solutions availabe to enable you to build out your own repeatable, scalable solution – powered by Azure.
- How to compliment your offering with Azure
- Why establishing an Azure Practice makes sense
- What does your customer want to achieve?
- Choosing the right first project
It is important to ensure that you, and your company, are ready to support your customers on their transition to Azure and beyond.
- Azure Implementation & Management, how to
- Technical up-skilling & enablement
- Empower your sales team to be Azure Ready
- How will you go-to-market with repeatable Azure Solutions?
Migration & Deployment Considerations: Once you have established that your customer is a suitable candidate for Azure, there are questions that you should be asking your customer, as well as questions that need to be asked internally.
- Customer Suitability
- Cost / Commercial Viability
- Discovery & Assessments
- Resource Consideration
Landing Zones: Landing Zones are an important feature that enable you to have a consistent Azure deployment.
- What is a Landing Zone?
- Why are Landing Zones Important?
- Landing Zone Fundamentals
- Landing Zone Technical Components