Join Azure Practice Lead & Account Director, Emily Whelan and Microsoft Go to Market Consultant for Azure, Max Chamberlain for the upcoming Azure Commercial Readiness Session.
Azure Readiness: Commercial Session
Wednesday 30th June 2021 | 14:00-16:00 BST
This session will start with an Azure overview and an introduction to our Azure Practice and insight into how we can help accelerate your Azure growth. We’ll then discuss key aspects of building out your own Azure practice and creating a scalable and repeatable solution to take to market.
intY’s Azure Practice
- Who is in the practice?
- How can intY support your Azure growth?
The Azure Market
- The Azure opportunity for MSPs
- Common issues MSPs face around going to market with Azure
- Types of customer opportunities
Azure Commercial Models
- How Azure works under the CSP program
- How to price up an opportunity with intY
- Pricing calculator overview
Why Building Out Your Own Azure Practice Makes Sense
- Defining a focus area
- Building a repeatable scalable solution – powered by Azure
How to Build a Predictable Cost Model
- Technical optimisation
- Cost optimisation
- Reserved Instances
- Azure Hybrid Benefits
Managed Service Opportunity
- Example managed service offerings
GTM Support & Programs
- intY’s Microsoft Enablement Program
- Proof of Concept funding
- Solution Assessments
- CLAS data
Please note that this Workshop is hosted as a Microsoft Teams Meeting. By registering, you are accepting that your name and email may be visible to other attendees.