The Technical Support Agent will be responsible for providing consultative support services to a global network of channel partners of intY and is capable of providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line escalated support across a breadth of cloud services from vendors, including, but not limited to, Microsoft, Symantec, Acronis, Veritas and Exclaimer. intY will be offering a 24/7 support desk and so the role of Technical Support Agent will be shift-based.
The individual will hold relevant technical capabilities demonstrating the ability to support our existing vendor solutions, as well as demonstrating a willingness to learn and develop greater understandings and capabilities with both existing and new vendor solutions. Above all else, this is a customer facing role and so Technical Services is expected to deliver a ‘World Class’ customer experience for every partner that they interact with as well as demonstrating the core values of intY and providing a ‘World Class’ and consistent customer experience.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to partners and customers of intY.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors, such as Microsoft, Symantec and Acronis, regarding technical cases and upcoming changes
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to escalate and resolve cases that cannot be resolved in-house
- The management and ownership of a support ticket through to resolution – this is a cradle-to-grave ticketing approach.
- Management of internal IT and any other operational needs.
- Undertaking professional service takes as and when directed by the Head of Technical Services.
- Provide ‘World Class’ customer engagement.
- Effective case management in line with defined processes. Liaising with end users and customer’s IT Support Staff to resolve Issues within pre-defined SLAs.
- Contribute to Knowledge Base and Newsletter Articles to aid team members to troubleshoot similar problem.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High regard for customer satisfaction.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience working on a IT Help Desk.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with on-boarding, support and off-boarding customer journeys.
- An in depth understanding of DNS record types and their functions.
- Understanding of relevant cloud technologies and how they piece together to support business functions.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Equally adept at working well as part of a team or autonomously.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with a proactive ‘can do’ approach.
- Experience working with a range of cloud technologies (focus on Office 365 desired).
- Experience of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 and MAC (not all required).
- Previous experience in a KPI and target focussed environment.
- Exposure to Power BI, CRM or any user analytics platforms.
- Experience or basic understanding of working within an ITIL, ISO or relevant standards environment.
- At least one Microsoft accreditation such as Exchange Serve, Azure or Microsoft 365.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Positivity, enthusiasm and tenacity.
- High work ethic, focused and driven.
- Ability to work within a high-performing team and an organisation currently in hyper-growth.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- A 37.5h per week contract that promotes flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance scheme
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free gym membership
- Free spa membership
- Enhanced paid paternity and maternity leave
- A recognised training scheme
- Free parking on site
- Free food and drink throughout the working day
- Fun, collaborative environment – days/ nights out, sports events etc.
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing business within a rapidly growing industry
intY endorses the principle of equality and will strive to ensure that everyone has a genuine and equal opportunity to participate to the full extent of their own ambitions and abilities, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, and sex or sexual orientation. Employees can be assured of an environment in which their rights, dignity and individual worth are respected, and in particular that they are able to enjoy their employment with intY.