The Partner Recruitment Specialist will report to the Sales Team Leader and be the key person to source new partners for the intY Team. This is a fantastic next step for someone with either customer service, sales, call centre or recruitment background. The role is ideal for a candidate looking to build a career in the channel with potential to move into a business development role on the future.
- Proactively source new partners
- Build initial relationships with key decision makers
- Arrange meetings, calls with the prospect partner and the business development team
- Plan to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Host online presentations and demonstrations
- General sales administration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year of sales experience.
- Previous experience in a busy customer focused office environment.
- Experience of working in an outbound sales focused role.
- Strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Resilient, enthusiastic and tenacious.
- High work ethic focused and target driven.
- Positive, energetic individual with a can-do attitude.
- Willing to learn.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- A 37.5h per week contract that promotes flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance scheme
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free gym membership
- Free spa membership
- Enhanced paid paternity and maternity leave
- A recognised training scheme
- Free parking on site
- Free food and drink throughout the working day
- Fun, collaborative environment – days/ nights out, sports events etc.
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing business within a rapidly growing industry
intY endorses the principle of equality and will strive to ensure that everyone has a genuine and equal opportunity to participate to the full extent of their own ambitions and abilities, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, and sex or sexual orientation. Employees can be assured of an environment in which their rights, dignity and individual worth are respected, and in particular that they are able to enjoy their employment with intY.