Install, modify, and maintain corporate personal computer hardware and software systems, network and telephone infrastructure, cabling, server administration, as well as providing technical assistance and training (as needed) to system users.
Responsible for maintenance/implementation of corporate help desk where users can receive technical assistance for any type of hardware/software issue that prohibits productivity. Assist with maintenance of corporate network and telephony infrastructure.
- Logging of support calls into call tracking database.
- Installs specified/approved software packages for use by system users such as OS, Internet Browser, MS Office, Anti-Virus Software, and any other software as determined by IT Manager.
- Installs/Troubleshoot workstation hardware and peripheral components for system users such as monitors, keyboards, printers, CD-ROM drives.
- Installs/Troubleshoot network/ telephone infrastructure, with the guidance and support of other members of the IT Team.
- Manages time-effective purchase, setup and implementation of personal computers and other IT equipment for new hires as per the company’s standard configurations.
- Upgrade hardware/software as necessary on any company personal computer based on situational needs.
- Periodic instruction of users in regard to equipment, software, and manuals.
- Coordinate and carry out activities required by ScanSource group IT Department.
- Manage and support video conferencing and IT needs in meeting rooms and company meetings.
- Provide update, status, and completion information to the manager in reference to MIS Task/Projects that are assigned.
- Monitor inventories of all IS equipment and arranging re-ordering as necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Background in hardware and software support, Windows 10/WIN7 operating system experience, and familiarity with networking and telephone technologies.
- Background in all Microsoft software including but not limited to (MS Office 2010/2016/O365, AD Administration, Exchange administration)
- Must have a problem-solving ability and good oral/written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and stressful work environment.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance scheme
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free gym membership
- Free spa membership
- Enhanced paid paternity and maternity leave
- A recognised training scheme
- Free parking on site
- Free food and drink throughout the working day
- Fun, collaborative environment – days/ nights out, sports events etc.
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing business within a rapidly growing industry
intY endorses the principle of equality and will strive to ensure that everyone has a genuine and equal opportunity to participate to the full extent of their own ambitions and abilities, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, and sex or sexual orientation. Employees can be assured of an environment in which their rights, dignity and individual worth are respected, and in particular that they are able to enjoy their employment with intY.