We’re recruiting for a Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer to provide pre-sales support across all intY technology stacks with a strong focus on Microsoft Azure. You’ll be highly motivated, demonstrating an optimistic approach to the role with a burning desire to want to continuously learn and develop yourself.
- Provide world-class customer engagement ensuring that there is a consistent customer journey throughout the pre-sales department
- Dedicate at least 20% of your time on training and development opportunities
- Channel lead generation around Microsoft Azure
- Produce quotes for the global sales team leveraging the Microsoft Azure Cost Calculator
- Work with Product to design, develop and review standardised managed service offering
- Host and deliver relevant Microsoft workshops, both internally and externally held
- Demonstrate the competency to manage and deliver demo environments around Microsoft Azure for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ancillary pre-sales support across all other intY vendors, including, but not limited to: Acronis, Symantec, Veritas, Exclaimer, Sonian and Comodo.
- Working closely with the global sales team to identify, manage and successfully close opportunities across the technology stacks identified above
- Defining a pre-sales qualification workflow ensuring that the appropriate checks and balances are in place to deliver an efficient and streamlined partner experience
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Expertise of Azure
- Experience of operating within an aaS model i.e SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, XaaS
- Great communicator with technical, management and/or upper management.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Containers (inc Docker, Kubernates, etc)
- Networking (ExpressRoute, WAF, etc.)
- Identity (Azure AD, ADFS)
- Automation (runbooks, etc)
- Backup and DR (ASR or other tools)
- Great written documentation skills.
- Citrix: Citrix Cloud, NetScaler
- Office 365: Implementation, Identity Migration (Exchange-online)
- EM+S: Intune, Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Security
- Windows 10: Design and build, Upgrades, ConfigMgr Management
- A 37.5h per week contract that promotes flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance scheme
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free gym membership
- Free spa membership
- Enhanced paid paternity and maternity leave
- A recognised training scheme
- Free parking on site
- Free food and drink throughout the working day
- Fun, collaborative environment – days/ nights out, sports events etc.
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing business within a rapidly growing industry
intY endorses the principle of equality and will strive to ensure that everyone has a genuine and equal opportunity to participate to the full extent of their own ambitions and abilities, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, and sex or sexual orientation. Employees can be assured of an environment in which their rights, dignity and individual worth are respected, and in particular that they are able to enjoy their employment with intY.